Sunday 4 September 2016

FISH HEAD NOODLES : JALAN SONG


This place is right opposite to Porkies and is next to a bakuteh shop and right behind One Jaya. I relinquish a photo to make things easier. 


 It's a typical kopitiam. There are different types of noodles to pick from as well as broth to pick from. The one my brother recommends is the one with a tomato base. It doesn't have any fish meat inside but with fish balls and fish cakes. It has that sour taste to it from the tomato base, but it's tasty even so. You can't stop drinking it.



I had kueh tiaw with mine. 


 There's some wantan in mine too.

Though the sauce is spicy. It still is delicious with the noodles. Not particularly sure, what's in there, but I think there's some garlic in there and definitely some chili. 
 Had some fresh soyabean. SO GOOD.


 You're able to order some char siu chee cheong fun from next door as well as some bat kut teh. There are other dishes on the menu too but I definitely recommend the fish noodles with tomato base.


Im not very sure of their opening times since they aren't really online. But I venture a guess that they mostly open through the week. My apologies. 

This is Sharon signing off this week's post. Stay tune every week for updates.




No comments:

Post a Comment